- use a wide range of orthopaedic and neurological tests
- use a wide range of dynamic adjusting procedures
- often rely on x-rays to aid in diagnosis
- adjustments are often very precise in order to move specific joints
- procedures are geared to resolving very stiff and painful joints
- often work in conjunction with other practitioners such as physiotherapists who will undertake active rehabilitation, massage therapists who can deal with underlying muscular discomfort and podiatrists who can help with postural and foot related problems.
From the team at Heale's Chiropractic Clinics
Over 30 years of helping people in Hitchin and Luton and the surrounding areas of Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire