Hitchin and Luton Massage Therapy
The main benefit of massage is helping to decrease muscle pain and tension. Other benefits include a reduction in stress and increasing circulation of blood flow to the area. Our clinics offer Hitchin and Luton massage therapy and have options for different lengths of appointments ranging between 30 minutes, 45 minutes and hour sessions.
If you are a new massage patient there is a one off initial consultation that lasts 45 minutes, during this session the massage therapist will take a 15 minute case history followed by a 30 minute massage. It is then up to you which length of future massages would suit you and the massage therapist will discuss this with you but it is generally advised that for the first few sessions that you start with 30 minute appointments.
There are also different rates for 0-18 year olds and for more information about the different times and prices please click here
Some more benefits of massage therapy are:
- Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling;
reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance
- Treats injuries caused during sports or work
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches and effects of eye-strain
- Improves posture
- Treats musculoskeletal problems
For more information about our Hitchin and Luton massage sessions please click the link below:
All of our massage therapists are fully qualified and are members of the International Council of Holistic Therapists and Federation of Holistic Therapists.
From the team at Heale's Chiropractic Clinics
Over 30 years of helping people in Hitchin and Luton and the surrounding areas of Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire